Building a new kitchen or renovating your old kitchen does not have to be a nightmare, at least not with Brindabella Kitchens because we have been designing, manufacturing and building kitchen for years, since 1983 in fact.
Once we agree on the design, specifications & price we will with you decide on:
- Kitchen appliances/type and model/gas or electric
- Kitchen flooring /timber or tiles
- Kitchen benchtop selection
- Kitchen colour and style
- Selecting the oven and dishwasher
- The style and design of the kitchen drawers and handles
- Kitchen splashbacks
- Kitchen storage units
- Ideas on kitchen lighting
Now its time to commence the kitchen makeover and renovation.
The kitchen is often the most expensive room to renovate and there are many pitfalls to be aware of.
Determining space for the appliances, benchtop area and storage are important considerations whilst installing new lighting power outlets are other aspects of properly planning a kitchen renovation.
As professional kitchen renovators we use only the most reliable contractors such as plumbers, electricians and tradespeople.
In some cases we will be restructuring the area of the kitchen floor space, altering the floor or ceiling, adding in a skylight, resizing windows and doors, adding in a pantry and perhaps knocking down a wall to allow for more functional space.
Plumbing and wiring are all taken into account catering for new sinks, taps and kitchen appliances as well a possible ventilation system.
If you are incorporating imported and custom-built fittings/appliances order these well ahead to ensure their timely arrival.
Our organization works closely with many professionals as we manage the overall kitchen renovation.
- Architects and interior designers
- Environmental designers
- Kitchen renovation service or builder/project manager
- Tiler or benchtop/splashback specialist
- Flooring installation experts
- Painters and decorators